3ctel for MySQL
Empower your 3ctel system with cloud communications capabilities and create a more collaborative mySQL experience.
- 3CTEL can be configured to integrate with MySQL databases so that users can click on a phone number stored in the database to initiate a call. This eliminates the need to manually dial phone numbers.
- 3CTEL can use the caller’s phone number to search the MySQL database for a matching record and display the caller’s name and other relevant information on the user’s screen. This can be useful for businesses that want to personalize their customer interactions.
- Log call details, such as the caller’s phone number, call duration, and call outcome, in a MySQL database. This information can be used for reporting and analysis purposes.
- Can be integrated with CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems that use MySQL as their database backend. This enables users to view and manage customer information directly from their 3CTEL interface.
- 3CTEL’s integration with MySQL is highly customizable, allowing businesses to tailor the integration to their specific needs. For example, businesses can create custom scripts that trigger certain actions in MySQL based on call events in 3CTEL.
Integrating 3CTEL with a MySQL database can streamline workflows by eliminating the need to manually enter phone numbers or search for customer information.
Personalized Customer Interactions:
By using caller ID lookup to display customer information, businesses can personalize their interactions with customers.
Easy Access to Data:
By integrating 3CTEL with a MySQL database, businesses can easily access important customer data during phone calls.
Integrating 3CTEL with a MySQL database can improve collaboration between departments. For example, sales and customer service teams can access the same customer information and communicate more effectively, resulting in a better customer experience.
- You need to have a MySQL database server installed and configured. The server should be accessible from the machine running the 3CTEL software.
- You will need to install the appropriate ODBC connector for your version of MySQL on the 3CTEL machine.
- You need to configure a DSN (Data Source Name) for the MySQL database. The DSN contains the connection information for the MySQL database, including the server address, username, and password.
Inbound / outbound calls from / to external numbers trigger a contact lookup in your database, and contact details are added to 3CTEL Contacts. This way, the contact name is automatically shown on your phone’s display when dealing with a call.
When using the 3CTEL Web Client or Desktop App, the customer record is brought up to you automatically when you receive an inbound call.
Calls are logged in the database.
Chats are logged in the database.
Create a new contact
Automatically when a call is made or received from / to an unknown number.
Click to Call
Providing that your system is a web application, launch calls straight from your system via 3CTEL, using the 3CTEL Click2Call Browser extensions for Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge.
Work with your teams, wherever they are
- Integrate 3ctel phone capabilities into your favorite business apps like Google, Microsoft, and Salesforce.
- Create integrated apps that work for your business’s unique needs with our open APIs, SDKs, widgets, and more.
Connect From Any Device
Our Applications Let you connect from any device & connects you to the world